Ten Reasons to Join CCAE
- Advocacy—Your CCAE membership supports advocacy efforts to fund and grow adult education services.
- Solidarity—CCAE is the only organization that includes teachers, classified staff members, administrators, counselors, students, and friends of adult education.
- Awards—CCAE recognizes members at state and section events for their outstanding accomplishments.
- Professional Development—CCAE provides professional development opportunities to members at the state and section levels.
- Conferences—CCAE holds annual state and local conferences with a reduced fee for members.
- Legislative News—CCAE employs a Legislative Analyst who monitors every piece of legislation that involves the adult education community. Your membership will give you access to Action Alerts.
- Leadership Opportunities—CCAE is run by member volunteers. When you become a member you have the opportunity to participate and run for chapter, section, and state officer positions. This is a great way to stretch leadership skills and develop valued friendships.
- Social Media—Be the first to know what is happening by following CCAE on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Communication—CCAE members receive monthly eblasts as well as The Communicator quarterly and can connect with CCAE through various online social networking sites.
- CCAE App—Download our mobile app for the latest conference and members only news, developments, and resources.
Additional Membership Benefits
AEBG News—Get the latest AEBG information and resources and join us for free information sharing events.
Affiliated Membership—When you become a member of CCAE, you will automatically become a member of the Commission on Adult Basic Education (COABE), our national affiliate.
HotelStorm—CCAE members receive discounted hotel rates through HotelStorm.
Top Ten Reasons to Join CCAE Poster
If you would like a Top Ten Reasons to Join CCAE Poster for your workplace break room, contact email@example.com.