2016 CCAE State Conference–Exhibitor Guidelines
2016 CCAE State Conference Exhibitor Guidelines
These guidelines are to be considered as part of the Exhibitor Contract. The Conference Exhibitor Chair reserves the right to interpret them, as well as make final decisions on all points which guidelines do not cover.
1. Exhibition Space: Exhibits will be conducted in the Grand Ballroom at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Burlingame, California.
2. Exhibit Hall Hours: The Exhibit Hall will be open to conference attendees during the following hours: Friday, April 22, 2016 between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 23, 2016 between 8:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
3. Exhibit Set Up and Dismantling: Exhibits can be set up on Thursday, April 21, 2016 after 3:30 p.m. and must be dismantled by 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 23, 2016. Any equipment or material of the Exhibitor remaining past that time may be deemed abandoned and disposed of.
4. Exhibitor Tables: All tables are 6’ x 8’ and include (1) 6’ table cloth; (2) chairs; (1) wastebasket and (1) power strip and power cord. Power strips and power cords must be requested via the Exhibitor Registration form. All booths will be assigned by the Exhibitor Chair with priority given first to sponsors and based on the chronological receipt of registration.
5. Exhibitor Conference Registration: One complimentary conference registration is provided with each rented table space that includes entrance to the President’s Reception and to the Friday luncheon. This exhibitor registration does not include entrance to any other meal functions or other conference events. Exhibitor registrations are available for $100 each additional exhibitor staff, limit of two.
6. Exhibitor Check in: Exhibitors need to sign in at the Exhibitor Registration located in the conference registration area.
7. Conference Program Materials: All participants and exhibitors attending the conference will receive a program listing of all firms who are exhibiting. To be listed in the conference program, exhibitors must register by January 16, 2016.
8. Call for Presentations: Exhibitors are invited to submit a proposal for presentation at the conference. The “Call for Presentation” form will be available on the CCAE Conference website. All exhibitor proposals must be clearly marked and proposal will be equally evaluated by the Conference Program Committee. The deadline for submission is November 20, 2015.
9. Delivery, Storage, and Shipping: A Package Handling Fee for inbound and outbound packages are all based on weight by the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront. If storage exceeds three (3) days prior to arrival, a $25 per item/day fee will be added. Additionally, if storage is required above the Hotel's existing package storage, facility storage, or room rental fees will apply. The weights will be taken off the FedEx, UPS, or DHL boxes. On occasions when packages come without weight information, weights will be determined by the Hotel scale. Each vendor will need to address their packages as:
Attention: Name of guest
CCAE 2016 State Conference
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel
1800 Old Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010
INBOUND & OUTBOUND PACKAGE HANDLING FEES: Price to be applied by weight per package.
• 0 to 5 pounds: $5.00 each
• 6 to 20 pounds $10.00 each
• 21 to 50 pounds $15.00 each
• Over 60 pounds $25.00 each
• Crates/Pallets $75.00 each
10. Cancellation: Cancellation must be made in writing to the Exhibitor Chair and is subject to a $75 service fee. Refunds will be mailed after the CCAE Conference. No refunds will be granted after March 6, 2016.
11. Character of Exhibits: Products and/or services related to the educational and professional development of our members are considered suitable for exhibition. The Exhibitor Chair reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit that is not suitable or in keeping with the character of the conference.
12. Display Space not Claimed: Table(s) not occupied by the opening of the exhibition may be cancelled or reassigned without refund.
13. Hold Harmless Clause: Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save its agents harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental charges of fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition space or a part thereof excluding such liability caused by the sole negligence of the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront, its employees and the California Council for Adult Education (CCAE).
14. Additional Information: The Exhibitor agrees to abide by the above terms and by any other reasonable rules of the conference and hotel. Disputes arising between the Exhibitor and the conference/hotel, provided that they do not materially alter their terms of this contract, will be referred to the Conference Committee and their decision will be final.