2018 CCAE State Conference–Registration
2018 CCAE State Conference Registration
With over 1,000 attendees, the 2018 CCAE State Conference is the premier conference for adult educators. The conference provides high-quality opportunities for attendees to learn, connect, and share with industry decision-makers. We hope you’ll join us on May 3-5, 2018, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center!
Registration is now open!
Access to all strands and workshops, President's Reception, Friday Continental Breakfast, and Friday Evening Baseball event (The game and any extra tickets includes dinner at the Tecate Cantina) are included in the base conference registration price. Awards events are available for additional fees. You can select the Grand Slam Option for the all-inclusive package, which covers registration and all onsite and offsite events.
Conference Registration Options
- $550 Grand Slam–(Early Bird Rate, until 3/31/2018) All inclusive package, including membership fee
- $450 Triple Base Hit–(Early Bird Rate, until 3/31/2018) All inclusive package, minus membership fee
- $395 Double Base Hit–(Early Bird Rate, until 3/31/2018)Basic registration, minus Awards Events
- $150 Single Base Hit–Basic single-day registration, minus Awards Event
Additional Registration Options
- $30–Friday Awards Lunch (Conference Registrants)
- $60–Friday Awards Lunch (Guest)
- $35–Friday Night Baseball Game (Guest) The game and any extra tickets includes dinner at the Tecate Cantina.
- $30–Saturday Awards Breakfast (Conference Registrants)
- $60–Saturday Awards Breakfast (Guest)
- $100–Nonmember Additional Fee (includes CCAE membership for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year and 2018-2019 school year)
Suit up like a pro, wearing your section's jersey is the only way to go! Jerseys are $30 each and colors are predetermined based on section or organization.
- LA–Royal Blue
- Southern–Dark Green
- Central–Navy Blue
- South Coast–White
*Prices subject to change