2018 CCAE State Conference–Registration
2018 CCAE State Conference Registration
With over 1,000 attendees, the 2018 CCAE State Conference is the premier conference for adult educators. The conference provides high-quality opportunities for attendees to learn, connect, and share with industry decision makers. We hope you’ll join us on May 3-5, 2018 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center!
Registration will open soon!
Access to all strands and workshops, President's Reception, Friday Continental Breakfast, and Friday Evening Baseball event are included in the base conference registration price. Awards events are available for additional fees. You can select the Grand Slam Option for the all inclusive package which covers registration and all onsite and offsite events.
Conference Registration Options
- $550 Grand Slam–All inclusive package including membership fee
- $450 Triple Base Hit–All inclusive package minus membership fee
- $395 Double Base Hit–Basic registration minus Awards Events
- $150 Single Base Hit–Basic single-day registration minus Awards Event
Additional Registration Options
- $30–Friday Awards Lunch (Conference Registrants)
- $60–Friday Awards Lunch (Guest)
- $15–Friday Night Baseball Game (Guest)
- $30–Saturday Awards Breakfast (Conference Registrants)
- $60–Saturday Awards Breakfast (Guest)
- $100–Nonmember Additional Fee (includes CCAE membership for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year and 2018-2019 school year
*Prices subject to change