2018 CCAE State Conference–Sessions
2018 Conference sessions
The 2018 CCAE State Conference will be held from May 3 to May 5, 2018, at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Fresno Convention Center, located at 2233 Ventura Street, Fresno, California. Actual dates for conference sessions are Friday, May 4, and Saturday, May 5, 2018.
The conference team has selected more than 97 innovative sessions that will enhance and enrich instruction and student support services in the field.
The confirmed list of accepted sessions for the 2018 CCAE State Conference are now available.
Click the links below to view the sessions organized by strand.
- Administrative Leadership
- Adult Basic Education
- Adults With Disabilities and Learning Difficulties
- Advocacy, Legislation, and Policy
- Branding and Marketing
- Career and Technical Education
- Career Pathways
- College and Career Readiness
- Computer/Jail Education
- Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Developmental Education
- Engaging Core Partner
- Family Literacy
- Financial Literacy
- High School Equivalency/Post Secondary Education
- Immigrant Integration/Citizenship
- Structured Student Engagement
- Technology/Digital Literacy
- Transitions and Referrals
- WIOA Title II
- Workforce Development Boards
CCAE workshop rooms will be furnished with a projector, a screen, a power strip, and Wi-Fi. It is the responsibility of the presenter to work with the hotel directly for any other/additional audio/visual equipment request.
CCAE's App is available to upload PowerPoint presentations, handouts, and resources, in advance of the conference. We strongly encourage all presenters to utilize the App for networking and sharing of resources. Additionally, the App enables attendees in your session to complete a quick and easy evaluation of your session. Individual workshop evaluations will be collected via the App.