Is your school an institutional member?
Adult School Administrators, so many questions regarding Adult Education have remained unanswered. How much funding will consortia receive and how will those funds be allocated? What do we have to do to receive our share? How do we work with our college partners to make the most of the consortia funds? What are the requirements for Adult Schools for using these funds? The questions go on and on, but the good news is that CCAE is here to help.
By becoming an institutional member your school will have access to the broad knowledge and experience within CCAE's membership. All of the Adult School administrators currently working with state officials who are making decisions on funding and policy are CCAE members. That's how close CCAE is to the action.
This year 70 adult schools, school districts, or institutions took a stand to directly support the work of CCAE by registering as Institutional Members. We believe every adult school should be an institutional member.
Click the appropriate button below to sign up online using our Institutional Membership Form or Platinum Institutional Membership Form.
- Regular Institutional Membership $250
Included with institutional membership benefits are acknowledgment on our state website and full membership rights for two staff members from your institution. You will also gain access to advisory notices and best practice articles relevant to the work we do in Adult Education.
Platinum Institutional Membership
- Platinum Institutional Membership $500
- Upgrade from Institutional Membership to Platinum Institutional Membership $250
a) Fifteen students at your adult school will receive FULL membership benefits in CCAE at no charge to the students (a savings of $50)
b) The fifteen students that are signed up under the special Platinum Institutional Membership option will be automatically entered into our Adult Ed Student Scholarship Fund which will provide funding for students that are currently enrolled in CTE and adult school programs.
c) Your adult school will be prominently featured on CCAE's website, on our new App, in the 2017 conference program, and in our monthly Communicator eblast which is sent out to all CCAE members plus over 2,000 contacts statewide.
• Livermore Adult Education
• Milpitas Adult School
• Mountain View Los Altos Adult Education
• Mt. Diablo Adult Education
• Napa Valley Adult Education
• Oakland Adult and Career Education
• Pacific Grove Adult Education
• Palo Alto Adult School
• Petaluma Adult School
• Piedmont Adult School
• Pittsburg Adult Education Center
• Pleasanton Adult and Career Education
• Prospects High School Adult Education
• San Mateo Adult School (Platinum Institutional Member)
15 Institutional Members
• Allan Hancock College
• Clovis Adult Education
• Cutler Orosi Alternative Adult Education
• Delano Adult School
• Fresno Adult School
• Kern Community College
• Lodi Adult School
• Madera Adult School
• Merced Adult School
• Porterville Adult School
• Sierra Sands Adult School
• Tulare Adult School
• Turlock Adult School
• Visalia Adult School
• Yosemite Adult Education
15 Institutional Members
1 Platinum Institutional Members
• A. Warren McClaskey Adult Center
• Amador Adult Education
• California Teachers Association
• Charles A. Jones Adult Education
• College of the Redwoods
• Davis Adult and Community Education
• Elk Grove Adult and Community Education
• Folsom Cordova Adult School
• Manteca Adult School
• Oroville Adult Education and Technical Center (Platinum Institutional Member)
South Coast Section
16 Institutional Members
5 Platinum Institutional members
• ABC Adult School (Platinum Institutional Member)
• Huntington Beach Adult School (Platinum Institutional Member)
• Montebello Community Adult School (Platinum Institutional Member)